"Rules is rules," and here at Cute Couple SA, we expect the entrants of our annual Cute Couple SA competition to respect our rules in the interests of fairness and full disclosure.
Please be aware that your entering and/or voting in any competition, or use of any website hosting our competition (“Website”), will constitute your automatic acceptance of the Rules and Policies, and some terminology or obligations may be explained in one or more of these.
- All entrants and voters must be 18 years or older as of 1 April 2020.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African residents.
- Entry is open to all couples (that is 2 persons in a romantic relationship, either married or unmarried).
- The winners are required to verify their identity and age before receiving their prize.
- The winners are required to have a valid South African bank account in order for us to award any cash prizes.
- All photos are screened. Only those accepted, using our sole discretion, during this screening process will be posted on our site and issued a Unique ID.
- Inappropriate or distasteful photos will not be accepted. Your entry will be deleted. The decision to do so is entirely within our sole discretion.
- Entry into the competition is done via this website. Voting for this year’s competition starts at 00:00 on Tuesday, 01st September 2020 and ends at 23:59:59 on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
- To give all participants an equal opportunity to win, couples with more than 150,000 votes will have their entry "paused". This "paused" status will be lifted 7 days before the end of the competition.
Entry into the Cute Couple SA competition is FREE. There are daily FREE votes available to those who register on the Cute Couple website. There are also paid for voting methods which attracts a charge (as detailed below) to the voter in the case of votes cast via premium rate SMS, credit & debit card, Zapper, and PayPal.
Premium rate SMS charges:
- 5 votes costs R2.00
- 40 votes costs R10.00
- 150 votes costs R30.00
Credit & debit card and Zapper charges:
- A 250-vote bundle option costs R50.00.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs R200.00.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs R500.00.
- A 250-vote bundle option costs USD3.99.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs USD12.99.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs USD34.99.
- The Top 3 couples with the most votes received, as verified by our competition authentication provider, will be announced via our website and Facebook page on Monday, 19th October 2020.
Cash prizes will be available, as per the schedule found within our Terms and
Conditions. Should the winning couple of the Grand Prize chose to embark on the trip to
the Seychelles, travel is required to take place between 15th January and 30th November
2021. More details can be found within our Terms and Conditions.
Prizewinners will be contacted directly by email and/or telephone call (using the information as provided by you to the Website or the Promoter) to arrange for the delivery or collection of any prize, as the case may be.
This communication might also include additional information to affect the prizewinner’s receipt of a prize from the Promoter.
- The Cute Couple SA competition and its website are governed by the laws of South Africa only. Should certain features of these same laws not be expressly stated herein, they are nonetheless applicable. We also adhere to the Code of Conduct as set out by the Wireless Application Services Providers' Association (WASPA).
- Cute Couple SA is administrated by Cutify Media & Marketing (Pty) Ltd, the same innovative media company that brings you Cute Baby SA and Cute Kid SA and Cute Pet SA and Super Cute SA
- Failure to adhere to these rules in any way could result in disqualification from the competition and for Cute Couple SA to re-award prizes if deemed necessary.
Ready to share your love story with the country?
Enter Cute Couple SA 2021 and stand a chance to win your share of prizes valued at over R150,000.